Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm a Piner for this Designer

I was reading the new issue of Neo2 and got a little sad. the spring collections are coming out and i'm living in this frigid weather. and while i'm layering on sweater after sweater and wrapping my scarves around my neck into a chokehold, designers are beginning to sell there warm weather goods. in this issue i found my new favourite designer of the second (and more likely this will last for months). his name is Juan Mabyelcuco (an extremely talented spanish designer), but his label goes by Juanmabyelcuco. here's one of his delicious items which i wish i was wearing right now, instead of my long-sleeved shirt. please put your focus on the white-silver shorts. mmmm.... i love all things feminine.

image courtesy : el mundo

No comments: