Saturday, February 16, 2008

Its a Gray Saturday

So its another freezing day and unfortunately i had a lot of fun at Hip Hop Karaoke last night so i woke up super late. the only thing in order was to have a tasty brunch with Roybotic Steez. my new See by Chloe top saw the light of day today. and all i had was one mission today and it was to acquire one bottle of matte grey nail polish. Nylon mag posted an image recently of a set of digits beautifully polished in a light grey colour. apparently it was seen throughout all of the NY Fashion Week shows and this shade has become highly popular in Japan. over on that side of the world people are coating their nails in this lacquer called Man Glaze. when i went out today, i didn't look for that aforementioned brand, instead i searched for anything in my desired shade. i thought i would have some luck if i searched for OPI brand colours, but as i went to beauty stand after beauty stand my hopes waned. so after i told some friends about my mission, they cleverly advised me to mix black and white. and so sometimes the obvious works. my nail polish is the focal point of my outfit today....
Photobucket

No comments: