Monday, February 25, 2008

A New Do and a Movie or Two

this weekend was a little more low-key yet fun. crown royal and i pretty much watched about a 6 movies and went out for a friend's birthday at the Drake. in between all of that i did some much un-needed shopping and got myself a gorgeous new 'do from a Sassoon stylist. i dipped into the new Tiger of Sweden collection at Ukula and picked up this gray oversized ribbed tank made out of 100% Tencel. it feels like water on my skin, possibly the softest fluid-like fabric that's brushed my skin in a while. i also bought myself this oversized Acne dress from Next Door. as is evident, i've probably just about abandoned any thought of saving up to buy all of my clothes from the spring/summer collections when they come out in the next month or two.

No comments: